inContext was founded in 2006 and we have, since the start, focused on building long term relations with our clients within the electrical equipment, automotive and home appliances industries. We provide consultancy services of experienced and dedicated consultants who support our clients in future defining projects. For the last three years, we have been awarded Dagens Industris Gasellföretag and Veckans Affärer’s Superföretag.
inContext as a company is market leading in being one of the most effective companies. We are now looking for someone who can help us become even more effective and to make sure that our internal processes runs smoothly. As a Back Office Coordinator, you will be working within the following areas: Finance, Recruitment, Sales and together with our CEO. You will play an important part within these areas.
Your areas of responsibilities:
- To make sure the processes works and are efficient.
- Update, and be responsible for the right information and make sure it is processed in the correct way in our systems, for example new employees and new assignments with clients.
- Areas of improvement in terms of our processes, in how they can be improved through creative mindset and with a holistic view of the company.
- As we are ahead in terms of IT structure at the company, you will be working in various systems handling users and content.
- Manage internal and external communication with for example authorities.
- Time reporting administration
- Purchase of office supplies
- Manage occupational pension
- Manage clients and suppliers agreements
- Manage expense reports and travel allowance
To succeed in this role, you possess a strong feeling for effectiveness. You have the ability to see the whole picture and every part of it. You are self-propelled and can take responsibility to make sure work tasks are completed even when it means that a potential obstacle needs to be dealt with.
You have an understanding of computer programs and can easily learn new ones. Previous work experience such as backoffice-function is a merit.
You most likely have a bachelor degree in Finance, Administration or similar. Fluent in Swedish and English, verbally and written.
As a person, you are social, positive and you have an ease of working with other people.
Lastly, you are driven and have a wish to continuously develop and learn.
For more information please contact Sofia Jonasson: email@example.com