inContext was founded in 2006 and we have, since the start, focused on building long term relations with our clients within the electrical equipment, automotive and home appliances industries. We provide consultancy services of experienced and dedicated consultants who support our clients in future defining projects. For the last five years, we have been awarded Dagens Industri’s Gasellföretag and Veckans Affärer’s Superföretag.
As we are expanding our business with a focus on the railway industry and are looking for competent and driven engineers and project managers.
As a Project Manager within railways, your key responsibilities are:
- To make sure that the project group you are managing fulfils the stated project goals in time, through planning, monitoring and correction of deviations.
- Run train vehicle procurement projects and follow-up on deliveries and redevelopments.
- Ensure deliveries in terms of time, scope, quality and budget.
- You will report results and deviations related to current projects and communicate with a large network of stakeholders.
- Follow up on design reviews and verification/validation requirements.
To be a successful candidate for this role you probably have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering. You have worked as a Project Manager and have experience in railway vehicles, railway technology/systems and have participated in technical investigations or in procurement processes. You also have a high working capacity and the ability to handle complex assignments related to the rail industry. It is imperative that you have a clear understanding of the role and the project phases. As a person, you are communicative, proactive and enthusiastic. You are fluent in English, both written and spoken and preferably also in Swedish.
Should you have any questions regarding this role, please contact Mikael Tysander, tel 073-9013040 or email@example.com.Apply!