inContext was founded in 2006 and we have, since the start, focused on building long term relations with our clients within the electrical equipment, automotive and home appliances industries. We provide consultancy services of experienced and dedicated consultants who support our clients in future defining projects. For the last three years, we have been awarded Dagens Industris Gasellföretag and Veckans Affärer’s Superföretag.
We have a strong team at inContext of junior and senior consultants who contribute and lead our client’s projects in Electrical Systems, Mechanical Design and Project Management. We are currently three Consultant Managers, who together with the CEO of inContext, focus on widen our client base, develop our markets and expand our consultant base. We have grown significantly during a short period of time and we are looking forward to an exciting journey ahead where we our numbers will grow – consultants and clients.
We are growing rapidly, and we now need to cover the area Recruitment.
As Recruitment Specialist you manage the following areas:
- Recruitment of candidates, advertisements, shortlisting and selection.
- Actively add to the number of recruitments per month and year. Since two years back, we recruit on an average 2-4 people per month, and we expect that the Recruitment Specialist will contribute towards those number and continue in the same direction.
- Manage our internal database, which means structuring of the database and information and potential candidates.
- Manage the contact and relation with universities and colleges within the areas and programs from where we recruit.
- Manage Employer Branding, Social Media and Recruitment Events.
To be a successful candidate for this role, you most likely have a degree in HR, Recruitment and Selection or similar and you have solid previous work experience within Recruitment. As a person, you are driven, fearless and positive. To succeed, you have previously proactively worked with search and headhunting, and these are areas that you find fun and rewarding. Since you will transission into a Consultant Manager role, previous experience in managing people is a benefit, but not a criteria.
Your role as Consultant Manager will focus on both management side and recruitment perspective, doing both roles simultaneously.
Who will you be working with? We are a tight-knit and very driven team who work hard to reach our goals. But we are also a team that appreciate laughter and a positive environment, and we enjoy socializing outside of work hours. This is a creative environment and we prioritize an open and direct dialogue between each other. You will be working closely with the person in charge of Recruitment and get the support and coaching you need in order to quickly reach a level of comfort and delivery.Apply!