Gothenburg and Linköping
inContext was founded in 2006 and we have, since the start, focused on building long term relations with our clients within the electrical equipment, automotive and home appliances industries. We provide consultancy services of skilled and dedicated consultants who support our clients in future defining projects. For the last five years, we have been awarded Dagens Industri’s Gasellföretag and Veckans Affärer’s Superföretag.
We have a strong team at inContext of junior and senior consultants who contribute and lead our client’s projects in Electrical Systems and Mechatronic Engineering Design and Project Management. We have grown significantly during a short period of time and we are looking forward to an exciting journey ahead where we our numbers will grow – consultants and clients.
We are now looking to take a step further in our development and focus more on our client and potential clients, and we are looking for a driven person who has a significant background in the automotive industry in order build a team of consultants and match them to client’s needs.
As a Team Manager in Electrical System at inContext in Gothenburg or Linköping, you will initially be located with our client, working in an assignment in order to get to know the client and further develop the role and responsibilities as Team Manager.
As a Team Manager in Electrical Systems, your main areas of responsibilities are:
- Technically understand and support in a Wire Harness design assignment, as a Design Engineer.
- Analyse the market needs, and start process the establishment of new customers within our focus areas.
- Develop a sales strategy in how we can build our client base further.
- Manage the recruitment processes of new consultants that matches the client’s criteria and needs, where you make sure your group expands in a steady pace.
- Manage the employees in your consultancy group.
- Manage delivery and its quality where you make sure the delivery between consultant and client reaches the expected level.
To be successful in this role you most likely have a solid technical background in the automotive industry as a Design Engineer in Wire Harness, alternatively as a Technical Lead, and now you want to take the next step further. You have a technical degree, either a Bachelor or a Master’s. You are driven, forward-thinking and fearless. You are driven and motivated by challenges that require that little extra.
As a Team Manager in our team, you will get the support you need in management, sales and recruitment.
Should you have any questions regarding this role, please contact Sofia Jonasson, tel 073-901 30 60 or email@example.com.Apply!